- $100 – must be purchased in advance – limit 100
VIP perks include:
- One weekend ticket
- Swag bag
- Horror Realm t-shirt
- Souvenir VIP badge
- Horror Realm shot glass
- Limited edition 11x17 convention poster
- Priority seating at all panels
- Access to exclusive VIP Lounge during regular show hours – includes soft drinks and snacks
- Exclusive VIP party – one drink ticket + appetizers
Weekend - $40
Friday single day- $15
Saturday single day - $20
Sunday single day - $10
Children under 12 admitted for free and must
be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Free admission for all active duty military
personnel and veterans with valid ID.
Tickets are available in advance through Showclix.
Ryan Hurst Autograph/Photo/Professional
All autographs and photo ops must be
purchased in advance for a specified time period.
Prices do not include convention
admission. All sales are final – no refunds.
Autograph - $35
Autograph combo with
non-professional photo (with your
camera or phone, limit 2 people per one photo)
Professional photo op - $45
Nonprofessional photo at table with your camera or
cell phone (limit 2 people per one
photo) - $15
Please check in at admissions table 15
minutes prior to your time for an autograph or photo op voucher.
You must be in line by the top of the hour of your time slot.
Ryan Hurst will
be appearing on Saturday only.
Professional photo ops begin at 12
Professional photo ops are available for purchase. We are pleased to be working with Morbid Memories by Sigler Photography to produce photo ops. Cost varies by guest and includes an 8x10 photo and protective plastic sleeve. Photos will be ready within two (2) hours and can be picked up on site.
Saturday Noon - Ryan Hurst - $45
Saturday 3 PM – Caroll Spinney - $20
Saturday 4 PM – Erin Murphy - $20
Saturday 5 PM – A. Michael Baldwin - $20
Sunday 11 AM – Andre Gower
Sunday 1 PM – Ani Mia
Photo op rules:
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time
- No more than two adults per photo
- Children under 12 can be included in the photo with adults
- No photos or video with your own camera or camera phone